We take the safety and security of your documents very seriously. We go to great lengths to ensure that all of our processes comply with federal and provincial privacy laws, including Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act.
In 2007, we earned the Controlled Goods Certification/ITAR, and we are in the process of applying for its Secret Level 1 clearance with Service Canada. This means that we are one of the few translation agencies in the world that is competent and trustworthy enough to handle and translate such sensitive documents.
The ACCU Solutions Disaster Mitigation and Contingency Plans
Choose ACCU Solutions, and you can rest assured that your data will remain safe and secure throughout the entire translation process. The measures we take to ensure your integrity in the event of disaster include:
- A 24 hour contingency plan in case of fire, as well as a long term power outage and emergency plan.
- Many translators work offsite via secure connections protected by a robust firewall protection system.
- All files, SDL/Trados, Kilgray/MemoQ, FTP and emails are backed up on a daily basis on a separate server, while a copy of this data is also backed up daily on an offsite device for recovery measures.
So as to assure your total peace of mind, we make use of a virtual server farm at the highly secure Q9 facility in Toronto. Not only does this facility give us a huge increase in our processing power, it also provides the highest possible levels of physical and data security.
In addition, we benefit from Q9’s in-house disaster recovery plan, as well as many of their key safety and security solutions. These include:
- An impregnable physical infrastructure, including the latest in biometric authentication, video surveillance, and round the clock security officers.
- A highly-skilled team of experts with extensive experience in data operations, networking and security, onsite 24/7 support in order that they can quickly assess and resolve urgent situations.
- A complete suite of managed services including dedicated servers, systems monitoring, firewalls, VPN, load balancing and a stringent backup and restore system.
As if that wasn’t enough, we also maintain a further failover system at another offsite location, within the city of Burlington. This provides us with additional redundancy, as well as backward compatibility with legacy systems, with all files routinely archived on a central server.
With our stringent safety and security systems, our official Controlled Goods/ITAR certification, and our failsafe contingency plans, you can rest assured that even your most mission critical of documents will be in the safest possible hands.